A traditional and functional floor plan with a spacious living room adorned with a cozy wood burning fireplace. Updated kitchen with granite countertops, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and floating center island for extra space and storage, expanding into the cozy dining room combo, opening to the covered patio in the backyard. Exposed beams adding a dramatic sense of strength and touch of heft to the living area. All three bedrooms feel spacious and have generous closet space. Primary bedroom ensuite features a full bath with step-in shower and vanity with counter space and storage.
Two generous driveways - the first leading to an oversized 2-car garage with laundry, extra storage and side-yard access; the second driveway leads to space that can be used for RV/boat or recreational vehicle parking. The covered patio provides great entertaining space while the plush backyard landscape allows for fun, play or more entertainment space.
All located in one of Vallejo’s favorite neighborhoods, Sandpiper Point just minutes from American Canyon, the gateway to Napa, and easy access to freeways to get to San Francisco Bay Area, Walnut Creek, Sacramento or other popular commute routes very quickly.
- Corner lot with second driveway and RV/boat or recreational vehicle parking
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliance package
- Granite countertops and floating center island
- Adorned with tons of fruiting trees
- Newer vinyl dual pane windows and upgraded 6-foot sliding door
- Exposed beams in living areas
- New 8x10 Tuff Shed in backyard
- Primary bedroom with updated ensuite bathroom
- Thoughtful and tasteful custom lighting fixtures added